cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fran_Simon
Valued Contributor

Registrants from New Zealand cannot complete the registration form

I have a lot of potential attendees in New Zealand. They are all complaining that entering the country wipes out all the other data they've just completed, and they can not proceed to complete their registration form. They also complain about the province not working. Can you escalate this?

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Registrants from New Zealand cannot complete the registration form

Hi @Fran_Simon,

Can you click on my profile and send me the registration link for the webinar in a private message?  

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Registrants from New Zealand cannot complete the registration form

Thank you for the registration link. I've filled it out the registration questions in the latest version of Chrome and Firefox, I tried entering the information in different orders and could not recreate the issue. I experimented with changing the Country to something other than New Zealand and then changing it back, but the only other field that was affected wad the one for State/Provence, which makes sense.

Would it be possible for you to gather some more details from an affected registrant? Operating system and which web browser they are using, also if it is up to date? If they could try using a private/incognito browser tab that can help rule out any browser extension interference.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training