cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ams2
New Contributor

Suppressing trigger e-mails from customercare@gotowebinar.com

I have the following suggestion with regards to GoToWebinar trigger emails :
Currently, it is only possible to suppress the email communication from customercare@gotowebinar.com for each unique webinar in the settings. It is not possible to do this on "a higher level" so that it is suppressed for all webinars at once (also for the ones which are being created in the future). This would be helpful!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Suppressing trigger e-mails from customercare@gotowebinar.com

Hi @Ams2, welcome to the community.

If you have already scheduled and hosted a webinar with the reminder and follow-up emails disabled, you could use the Copy Webinar feature when scheduling future webinars so that those settings are carried over each time. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JeanSmith
Active Contributor

As the organizer, these emails are expected and part of how any virtual platform works. If you are not the organizer, then that's kind of weird. I have a folder set up in my inbox and an email rule that directs all these emails directly to the special folder. Sometimes I do need to see what the email says. Just a suggestion. Jean
Ams2
New Contributor

We as a company send out this exact email which includes the participant link, the webinar information etc. The difference is that we send this email out with our company name, contact details etc. included (that of course is not the case with the automatic one from GoTo).
We could, as I already wrote before, change the settings in each webinar that those emails are not being sent. But this is sometimes forgotten; currently, it needs to be done for every single webinar in its unique settings. It would be fantastic if this could be implemented so it only need to be done once for all webinars. Thanks!
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Ams2, welcome to the community.

If you have already scheduled and hosted a webinar with the reminder and follow-up emails disabled, you could use the Copy Webinar feature when scheduling future webinars so that those settings are carried over each time. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training