cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssenediak
New Contributor

Unable to Connect to Webinar

I was hosting a webinar this morning and a registered attendee informed me he was unable to join. When he clicked on the "Join Webinar" link, it wouldn't connect. He tried several times, but still couldn't connect? Could this be a firewall issue? Should a preferred browser be used? Or could it be a system issue with GTW? Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to Connect to Webinar

Hi @ssenediak

I can't tell you what went wrong without knowing more about the situation, and the local environmental factors.

Typically when troubleshooting we'd like to know the environment in use, as well as any error messages being displayed at that time.  If it is firewall related, we have documentation on our support site that participants may reference at any time: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-configure-gotomeeting-to-work-with-firewalls-g2w09000...

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to Connect to Webinar

Hi @ssenediak

I can't tell you what went wrong without knowing more about the situation, and the local environmental factors.

Typically when troubleshooting we'd like to know the environment in use, as well as any error messages being displayed at that time.  If it is firewall related, we have documentation on our support site that participants may reference at any time: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-configure-gotomeeting-to-work-with-firewalls-g2w09000...

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!