cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RSims
Active Contributor

Uploading Videos to Webinars

We seem to consistently have issues uploading videos (MP4) to webinars in the "Engage your Attendees" section.

Either the video takes an incredibly long time to upload, or it doesn't upload at all. The MB count will eventually reach the end, then the screen will switch to "uploading" and the video won't actually upload.

We never upload more than one video and they are well below the size limit of 4GB. I've tried renaming the file names as simply numbers, and sometimes this works, but today it didn't. I've spent all day trying to upload a video for a webinar tomorrow, and in the end it worked on a colleague's computer but it took her a very long time as well.

Are there any tips or tricks that I'm missing here??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Uploading Videos to Webinars

Hi @RSims nice to see you around. 

Multiple uploads of the same video, or videos with the same name are not allowed.

If you are using the same simple numbers you will get an error message. Have you tried renaming the video?  

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Uploading Videos to Webinars

Hi @RSims nice to see you around. 

Multiple uploads of the same video, or videos with the same name are not allowed.

If you are using the same simple numbers you will get an error message. Have you tried renaming the video?  

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training