cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julenis

Virtual event, Can't find registration link of panelists/registered . Can't see list of registered

Hi! I was going to use the "virtual event" but I have to big problems: I can't find the conexion link of the panelists and of the registered. And this is really important because most of the times people can't find the automatic email that they receive with the link.

In the normal webinar option you can see the directly link of conexion for registered and panelists.

and also, I can't see the list of people registered. In the webinar option if you click on the number of registered, you can see a list. But in virtual event that doesn't happen.

Such a shame we can't have this in virtual events!

2 REPLIES 2
Julenis

Re: Virtual event, Can't find registration link of panelists/registered . Can't see list of register

and also, I can't see the list of people registered. In the webinar option if you click on the number of registered, you can see a list. But in virtual event that doesn't happen.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Virtual event, Can't find registration link of panelists/registered . Can't see list of register

Hi @Julenis  

Because Virtual events are multi-session webinars you will need to run a report for specific events from the Analytics area of your account.  

Copying staff member join links is not currently an option on individual virtual events, though you can resend the invitation email at any time.  

** Be sure to create specific webinars for the virtual events before you add any staff members, so they receive the correct join-info. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!