cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alaaddinokur

We are unable to process the payment method you have on file. Please update your payment method.

Dear Representative,

I am currently facing issues with making a payment through your portal. Despite attempting with more than four credit cards, I have been unsuccessful. Additionally, I am unable to edit my subscription, a matter of utmost importance as I have a webinar scheduled for Monday. The current subscription does not accommodate more than 250 attendees, and I need to upgrade due to an expected attendance exceeding this limit.

Furthermore, I have encountered difficulties reaching your support via the toll-free number provided for Turkey. Regrettably, the number appears inaccessible from mobile phones.

It is disheartening that I am unable to complete the payment and modify my subscription independently. I am reaching out for assistance on the forum, but even attempting to contact you directly proves challenging due to the non-functional phone number.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to these matters.

Best regards, Alaaddin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: We are unable to process the payment method you have on file. Please update your payment method.

Hi @alaaddinokur, welcome to the community.

I see that you were able to talk to our customer support today and resolve this.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: We are unable to process the payment method you have on file. Please update your payment method.

Hi @alaaddinokur, welcome to the community.

I see that you were able to talk to our customer support today and resolve this.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training