cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHB
Frequent Contributor

What is GoToWebinar Plus? What plan do WE have?

I haven't been able to find more in our account/admin settings. Our account rep email bounces, and I've already been on customer support hold for a long time. Thought I'd try the community. 

We have GoToWebinar Plus accounts with combination GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar.  I thought our account was the most full-featured.  But when we tried to load videos last week, the site said we needed to upgrade our plan to include that "advanced feature".  The link takes us to the standard pricing plan which shows 1-Lite, 2-Standard, 3-Pro, and 4-Enterprise.

When I look at the feature list,  video sharing and video embedding starts with Level 2 Standard plan.

Our plan allows for 1,000 capacity, 5 channels - which seems to be the Enterprise plan  (Level 4), but we do not have video.  We have certificates, video editor which are features that start with Pro (Level 3).

The video upload is in the account/cloud setting, so I don't think it's a case of not having the latest client version loaded.

How can I find out what features we do / do not have? What plan?

Note - we are government in case there's some sort of specialty plan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: What is GoToWebinar Plus? What plan do WE have?

Hi Joy,

Because you have a corporate contract, these can be negotiated differently than online subscriptions.  If you are the administrator for the account then you may want to contact our Account Services group to see about updating your agreement.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: What is GoToWebinar Plus? What plan do WE have?

Hi Joy,

Because you have a corporate contract, these can be negotiated differently than online subscriptions.  If you are the administrator for the account then you may want to contact our Account Services group to see about updating your agreement.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!