cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tizianaa
New Contributor

Who starts broadcasting - organizer/co-organizer

Is there a way to know (or get analytics) who has started the broadcasting - if the organizer or the co-organizers?

I organized a webinar today and was in pre-broadcasting mode and suddenly I found the webinar had started. I have not started it myself, but had 2 co-organizers.

How can I know who of them started it  - apart from asking but it's not fair..Smiley Happy

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Who starts broadcasting - organizer/co-organizer

@tizianaa  I'm afraid we do not have an available report of who started the broadcast, but if you need more info we may be able to pull the IP of where the command came from, if you can contact Customer Support by phone and create a followup case.

Regarding the roles of participants within the webinar, this list is comprehensive:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/roles-faqs-g2w060010

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

As an educator, I would look at this as a teachable moment. The co-organizers may not know that they have started the webinar or know what that really means.  It sounds like you need to start a discussion about what starting a webinar means and what your normal procedure is.

tizianaa
New Contributor

Though appreciating your teachable moment, my question is purely technical.

I have no intention neither to hit my co-organizer nor to try to find a guilty colleague, I hope you understand this.

My only interest is knowing if there is, among the numerous options offered by the analytics section,  one as detailed as the one referred to the participants (hour of registration, minutes online, etc).

That's all.

If you can answer to this technical question, then I look forward to reading from you.

Differently, I don't need any ethics lessons.

Thank you.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I do not have the technical answer for this, so please stop reading here.

I am sorry you misinterpreted my answer. I never point fingers, I only ask the team what we could do better next time. This comes from many years of working in theatre, where we don't care who caused a problem, we are only looking for ways to improve the next performance.  All of us working towards a common goal.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@tizianaa  I'm afraid we do not have an available report of who started the broadcast, but if you need more info we may be able to pull the IP of where the command came from, if you can contact Customer Support by phone and create a followup case.

Regarding the roles of participants within the webinar, this list is comprehensive:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/roles-faqs-g2w060010

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!