cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcobrera
Active Contributor

no more possible editing follow up emails (attendees nor absentees) of cloned webinars

Only 15 days ago I had been able to clone a webinar, and EDIT the copied text  of the follow – up mails for attendees and  absentees.

Now I can no more. The link to edit these texts has “grey color”,  I mean, it is not active.

Support confirm that is the result of a voluntary IT changing.
But it is not an improvement. It is worse than the past.

LogMeIn should restore this feature asap

But I’m very surprised that LogMeIn cannot make escalation for this issue internally (for a VERY stupid step-back of LogMeIn).

Do you think that it the better way that will assure the restore of this function ? We are lying to ourselves…………………. I do no change my impression: I’m very unsatisfied of LogMeIn's  approach.

What do you think ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
marcobrera
Active Contributor

Re: no more possible editing follow up emails (attendees nor absentees) of cloned webinars

@AshC it clould be, copied from a third older.

Well, in the future I will try cloning older webinars: if  follow up emails' texts cannot be editable I will create a new webinar. 

But it's a crazy thing, a bad step-back. I hope that it could be  a no-voluntary code-error.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: no more possible editing follow up emails (attendees nor absentees) of cloned webinars

Hi @marcobrera

I apologize for any confusion with your scheduled webinars. 

I just tested on my own account by copying a previous webinar scheduled (from 2021), and then editing the follow up emails on the scheduling page.  

Can you tell us what type of webinar you're scheduling?  

Was this webinar held sometime in the past year?  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
marcobrera
Active Contributor

Tnx for your reply.

Well the issue is present in cloned webinars (no virtual events)  held in 2022 but not in cloned webinars held in 2021. 
I checked it cloning  these two types of events.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@marcobrera  I wonder if that one was cloned from an even older one?  

While I know 'templates' are a highly requested feature suggestion, until we develop this capability you might be better off scheduling a brand new webinar to use for this purpose.  

If you'd like to investigate the error further, Customer Support can take the webinar ID to engineering for a background check.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
marcobrera
Active Contributor

@AshC it clould be, copied from a third older.

Well, in the future I will try cloning older webinars: if  follow up emails' texts cannot be editable I will create a new webinar. 

But it's a crazy thing, a bad step-back. I hope that it could be  a no-voluntary code-error.