cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Golnaz

the number of attendees by Phone

How can I find out how many attendees were in webinar by Phone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: the number of attendees by Phone

Hi,

Only webinar attendees that join using our software are captured for our attendee report.  If an attendee only dials into the audio of a webinar they will not be listed in any reporting. 

While we keep phone records for 24 hours after an event for troubleshooting purposes, there isn't a way to automatically associate a phone number with a registrant. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

79 REPLIES 79
Elisabeth Schwa

Audio Only Webinar visual and report information & ability to unmute attendees who only dial in

WebEx has a feature that I would like to see included in GotoWebinar. To be clear, I like GotoWebinar much better than WebEx but want a feature added. WebEx allows attendees to call in only on their phones- no need to also log into the web and join the visual portion. I used this a lot for large conference calls where I needed to selectively mute/unmute people, and to also see how many people are called in. I could then also run reports and see what phone numbers were used to call into the webinar. Thanks so much for listening to my idea and I would be happy to test in labs.
Sequoia Freeman

Dial-in Listeners and Attendance Credit

Hi - my company uses the attendance reports to give credit to those who log in to our webinars.  The problem that we are having is that people who dial-in via their phones without loading the app are not shown on the reports thus they do not receive credit.

Is there a way to identify people who dial-in to confirm that they did attend the webinar?
Adrian Iglesias
Contributor

Re: Dial-in Listeners and Attendance Credit

Hi Sequoia,

Please take a look at this support article about managing unidentified callers.  This currently only applies to GoToMeeting and unfortunately not GoToWebinar.

Essentially, if a person only dials in, the system does not know who they are either as there is no connection to an endpoint software where a name would have been entered.  In GoToMeeting, you can see unidentified callers and rename them if you find out who they are, but that functionality is not in GoToWebinar at this time.  The best practice would be to encourage attendees to join from either a computer or one of the mobile apps so that they are able to input their information.

Thanks,
Adrian

Toni Lewis-Benn

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is it possible to determine the number of people who called into a webinar?.

We used GoToWebinar to host a member call but did not require registration or login to the platform. We only distributed the call-in number because it was a 'State of the Association' call with no visuals. Is it possible to determine how many people called in?
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi,

Only webinar attendees that join using our software are captured for our attendee report.  If an attendee only dials into the audio of a webinar they will not be listed in any reporting. 

While we keep phone records for 24 hours after an event for troubleshooting purposes, there isn't a way to automatically associate a phone number with a registrant. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Site Brahma kum

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Tracking phone callers.

Hello,
one of the participantes in a meeting was using his Mobile phone,  but he didn't appear in the meeting report afterwards
Kyle Root

how can someone listen to a webinar, but the person does not show up in the attendees report?

Attendee Report
Angel DeRue

Re: how can someone listen to a webinar, but the person does not show up in the attendees report?

Hey Kyle,

If you go to your "My Recordings" page and click on the link icon to the right of the "Ready" button (looks like an actual link in a chain), a box will pop up inviting you to copy the link to either the basic or custom registration page. Choose whichever one you prefer, and then send the link to whomever you wish by pasting it into the body of an email.

Hope this helps!

Angel.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: how can someone listen to a webinar, but the person does not show up in the attendees report?

Hi Kyle,

They may have registered for the webinar but only dialed into the audio portion of it and never connected from their computer. The attendee report only shows attendees that join the webinar from their computer or smartphone.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training