cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddieckman
Active Contributor

LogMeIn AntiVirus Not Being Detected

Today, all of our computers started slowly showing that they don't have LMI AntiVirus on them anymore even though it is clearly installed. Wonder if LMI pushed an update that broke it.

55 REPLIES 55
itbus
Active Contributor

Re: LogMeIn AntiVirus Not Being Detected

Same with my users

SpaceCadet81
Active Contributor

We are seeing the same problem with all of our customers. Have there been any communication from LMI on what happened or when this will be fixed. I have clients paying for AV and are calling to ask why they are getting notifications that it's not installed on their computers.

ddieckman
Active Contributor

I have a support ticket in with them. If I hear back in the next week, I'll be lucky. Last time something like this happened they denied it was an issue for over a week and then when they finally acknowledged it, they told us we had to uninstall AV on every system and re-deploy it. Needless to say, I wasn't amused.

SpaceCadet81
Active Contributor

That is not an acceptable response, we have too many seats for that. My team is also opening a ticket with them. If you get a reply share on the message board. We will do the same.

itbus
Active Contributor

Just spent a little more than half an hour with support generating a ticket that should be to level 3 by now.  I'll keep you posted

gcitbm
Active Contributor

Any update on this issue?

We have been having the same issue for about 5 hours now. LMI support has not been of help yet. 

rvazquez
Active Contributor

Same here, we have 300+ sites and about half is reporting issues with this... Updates LMI Support Please...

itbus
Active Contributor

Nothing from support since generating a ticket 3 hours ago.  It has now progressed to all machines that are online.

SpaceCadet81
Active Contributor

They have not even acknowledged the ticket we placed. It would be nice if they could at the least acknowledge the problem and give us a status update.

Where you at LOGMEIN support???