cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OniHanya
New Contributor

Logmein Account

I have login to my account in web . But i fogot to save print code list for login and i stuck there , i go to account setting to turn off 2 - step security  and find print code list but i cant see . What do i do now ??? . Please help me .

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Logmein Account

@OniHanya  If you have disabled the 2-step verification process for your account, then you should be able to regain access by sending yourself a forgot password email from the login screen?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
OniHanya
New Contributor

Thanks for your help @AshC . But even though i turn off 2 step Security , login will send me email Security Code and i copy to login page but i will stuck next page with a message :

" The email address and password you've entered are correct. Now enter any one of the valid codes from your printed security code list. Please remember to mark the code you enter now as used, as each code can only be used once.  " 

I dont remember " printed security code list " i fogot to save this list and i try all way to take back my account , but still useless . What do i do now ? Please help me .

Untitled.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@OniHanya  If you are still having trouble accessing the account, please contact Customer Support directly for more help.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
OniHanya
New Contributor

@AshC Thanks for your help , i try all way but still useless i just dont want lose my account 9 year old , i just stuck this page and dont know how go to inside central page of account , this is my mistake forgot save code list . By the way thanks for your @AshC , i just leave this account stay here maybe someday take it back somehow . Thanks you @AshC .