Guys I have gone through the posts on here and I see a million explanations on how to make a Mac work with LMI. I get that this is Apple being PITA but what is the fix between Big Sur and M1 computers? My team is having ZERO luck with remotes on Macs throughout the day and we are trying our hardest to honor zero touch options for our customers.
I am fairly confident in my understanding of the issue, but I am at a point where I can't get anything to work on Logmein Rescue and no GoToAssist isn't working either!
Here is what I know in regards to establishing a remote:
- This is exclusive to Catalina and Big Sur.
- I usually can do one remote where user checks Accessibility and Screen Recording but then it stays checked and I can't see or control their computer the next time I try a remote.
- I have tried deleting all the .apps from their downloads.
- I cannot remove the Support-logmein.app from Accessibility or Screen Recording in an effort to work around.
- I have tried this script which is ridiculous to ask my customers to do