cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcclodfe
Active Contributor

ServiceNow Integration error with OAuth token generation

While trying to use the Integration - LogMeIn Rescue > Token Setup, on submit receive error:

Read operation against 'oauth_entity' from scope 'x_lomei_logmein_re' has been refused due to the table's cross-scope access policy

8 REPLIES 8
bcclodfe
Active Contributor

Re: ServiceNow Integration error with OAuth token generation

I checked the oauth_entity table, Application Access did not have Can Read checked for All application scopes. I checked this, cleared cache for the heck of it, and tried again. Same error. Allow access to this table via web services is also enabled

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

HI @bcclodfe 

While I'm unclear if your integration problem is related, it is also important to follow these directions from the start:   https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help#rescue-t-rescue-integration-servicenow-certified-integ...

Once you've followed these steps exactly, you may want to call into support so we can take a closer look at the set up.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
bcclodfe
Active Contributor

I have a support ticket open with both LogMeIn and with ServiceNow. So far ServiceNow has been most responsive and we are working to figure out the issue. Still no contact back from LogMeIn. 

Kela
New Contributor

I am seeing the same behavior just wondering how you resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Ken

bcclodfe
Active Contributor

There is a table that needed "Allow client scripts" to be set to true to allow it. I will try to find more detailed info from when we were spinning this up. 

Kela
New Contributor

The issue for us was with an oAuth table in ServiceNow, since our instance is around 10 years old the table was originally extended from a different table than you would see on a new instance. ServiceNow support needed to run a script to re-parent the oAuth table and fix the issue. Hope this helps.

Ken
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Kela   Are you able to delete, then recreate the OAuth app?  

There´s an app selector on top of the page during this.  Check that Rescue by LogMeIn is selected while recreating the app. 

Once created, when you go into the OAuth app, double check that the application field reads "Rescue by LogMeIn". 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
bcclodfe
Active Contributor

To give more info for the solution that worked for me:

Add Application Cross Scope Access entry from Rescue LogMeIn scope to Global oauth_entity read access allowance

Ensure oauth_entity table is set to allow Client Scripts

On oauth_entity table, Application Access tab check Can Read  for All Application Scopes