cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dnguyen1
Active Contributor

Slow Connection & Constant Lost Connection

I am experiencing very slow connection to one particular host computer as soon as I connect. There is a significant delay on everything. I have made sure LogMeIn has been updated and have rebooted the host several times. I also uninstalled and reinstalled LogMeIn on the host computer and that did not resolve it. I also lose connection every few minutes that requires me to reconnect. It is not the internet connection as I am able to access other host computers with ease & full functionality.

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Slow Connection & Constant Lost Connection

@dnguyen1 it appears to be down to the one host computer, can you share information on the computer and what is occurring when it disconnects? You may also want to take a look at the logs for more information on what's occurring. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
dnguyen1
Active Contributor

The host computer will disconnect every few minutes after typical use. I am then prompted to reconnect again. I am unable to determine any unusual behavior from the logs. Am I able to send to a rep so it may be reviewed for resolution? Please let me know where I can send this to.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@dnguyen1 I've opened a case for you, someone from support should be contacting you shortly.  

dnguyen1
Active Contributor

I am still waiting for someone from support to reach out. I am no longer being disconnected but the connection is still extremely slow. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @dnguyen1 I see your case is still waiting in the queue. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience.