cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacob_mikolas

Feature Update Request: Force Quitting an In Session Device

One of the issues my company has been experiencing lately is multiple devices getting stuck "In Session" when using Unattended Access. It's been described as a 'stuck applet' where the applet receives the end session command but does not execute it.

This has caused a huge disruption in troubleshooting and continued service for these devices. While working with the GoTo support, they had mentioned a new beta version of the Unattended Access applet - but doing that going forward may not be as efficient as we need it to be.

There should be an option on the LogMeIn Rescue Technician console to see that a device is in session and force quit that session. That way if something like this happens, it can easily be remedied without having to send additional technicians to a remote location to service the device.

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Feature Update Request: Force Quitting an In Session Device

Hi @jacob_mikolas welcome to the GoTo Community.

Yur insights are appreciated and have been shared with our team. 

Additionally, I wanted to bring to your attention an upcoming Rescue webinar that I believe you may find beneficial. It's an excellent chance to further explore our offerings and interact with our experts. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training