Forum Discussion

jcrist
3 years ago

Something change with auto login?

I am not longer seeing a checkbox to save credentials and all my saved credentials don't seem to matter and I have to type username/password in for all my computers?

Did something change yesterday?  I have tried different browsers and computers

• Thanks for your patience.  We are investigating this change of behavior. 

[UPDATE]  We believe we've identified the source of the problem, and it should be fully resolved at this time.  Please let me know if any problems like this persists. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for your patience.  We are investigating this change of behavior. 

[UPDATE]  We believe we've identified the source of the problem, and it should be fully resolved at this time.  Please let me know if any problems like this persists. 

HMJ1
      New Contributor

It seems to be working again.  I just noticed that moments ago.  Hopefully your investigation will bring clarity to who broke what and avoid it happening again.

NotAHugeFan
        Active Contributor

its almost like someone is working on it.  or its just the Russians playing with it before they jack everything.

HMJ1
    New Contributor

You and I know something has changed.  LogMeIn doesn't yet know it 😞  I putzed around with technical support the other day.  Hope they figure it out soon because it's a great hinderance to have to look up passwords all the time.

LockonCC
      Active Contributor

Same here - causing me lots of delays in getting work done - please fix!!!!

Softlink
    New Contributor

I have noticed the same.  It is a real pain since I access my systems frequently.  Did something change or break?