Forum Discussion

Katie_P
GoTo Contributor
4 months ago

‌🤖 Your AI Wish List: What’s Your #1 Must-Have? ‌🤖

Hey GoTo Resolve Community!

AI is such a hot topic these days, but we know it still has a long way to go to meet our real needs.

🤔 What's the ONE thing you wish AI could do to make your work life easier? Whether it's a personal assistant that understands your quirks, a tool that helps you manage your time better, or something entirely different—we want to hear from YOU!

🎁 Share your opinion before June 30th for a chance to win a $25 gift card. By adding a comment to this thread, you will automatically be entered into the drawing.

Drop your thoughts in the comments below! ⬇️

• AI could seamlessly organize and prioritize my emails and tasks to help me focus on the most important things without feeling overwhelmed.

GoTo_DanielL
      GoTo Contributor

Hey Wastive ,

thanks for your post. In fact, many e-mail providers have a "Relevant Inbox" feature already today, for example MS Outlook. I am not sure as to the degree of AI that is utilized, though.

While we don't have e-mail in our offering, we do have a fairly compelling Helpdesk feature in GoTo Resolve. Tickets and issues from end users can be similar to e-mails in that it is important to focus on the important and urgent ones first. To do that, you can define the Importance for each ticket and filter for those in a list or column view. More recently, we also introduced the "Linked Tickets" feature, that lets you manually cluster tickets that are similar, for example when they have a common underlying  root cause.

In addition, we are already working on AI-powered solutions that will make it much easier to know where you should focus your attention on and what may be potential root causes for issues.

To not miss out on those enhancements, check out and subscribe to Resolve News here in the forum: https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoTo-Resolve-News/bg-p/GoTo_Resolve_News

Best,

Daniel

ragiven
    Active Contributor

AI sentiment analysis of all calls answered in our queues. This would help us better understand what customers are asking and what and how agents are answering. Currently we rely on monitoring calls but these are only snapshots and take alot of time to do at scale. We also have agents classify the call reasons but these are too rigid to capture what's happening.

GoToMKT

Hi ragiven!

This is a very timely request as we launched Sentiment & Topic Detection  in March as part of our AI Optimization offering for Contact Center! 

With this feature, you're able to see aggregated views of all sentiments and topics, access interactive charts and filtering, and gain the ability to do a deeper analysis for every call.

The key benefits of Sentiment & Topic Detection include being able to:

• Analyze why customers are calling in and how they feel to uncover systemic trends that can be acted upon to improve customer experiences
      • Identify and resolve critical pain points for customers to improve CSAT

More information and our data sheet can be found here: https://www.goto.com/connect/customer-experience-platform/ai-features

Please let us know if you have any questions!

ragiven
        Active Contributor

Thank you. I have contacted sales to discuss this add-on.

• I'd love the gopilot to have the ability to fetch a software inventory of the called device. For instance, "Show me all devices where Google Chrome" is installed, or "Show devices which have Office 2016" installed. 

GoTo_DanielL
      GoTo Contributor

Dear JStatham-RKW,

Thanks for submitting your idea. 

In general, we are working to connect all the Resolve modules with our AI, so you will be able to ask for the Software Inventory via GoPilot. However, we need to introduce Software Asset Management first (which is in Closed Beta soon) for those queries to succeed.

Let me know if I can assist you any further.

Best,

Daniel

• With the AI feature in GoTo Resolved it would be cool if AI could give you information on a specific pieice of software  tha is installed and what build the software is. It would also be helpful if it was able to let you know if other clients in your enviroment are on differtent versions. Could be helpful when troubleshooting certain applications. 

GoTo_DanielL
      GoTo Contributor

Dear dsford ,

thanks for submitting your idea. 

The feedback has been forwarded to the respective product development teams. In general, we are working to connect all the Resolve modules with our AI, so you will be able to ask for/get notified about such things , eventually. However, we need to introduce Software Asset Management first (which is in Closed Beta soon) for those queries to succeed.

Let me know if I can assist you any further.

Best,

Daniel