Forum Discussion

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor
    Hi Steven,
    Due to the manufacturer's OS restrictions, it is not possible to connect to an iOS device using GoToAssist Remote Support.

We will update the Community here once this functionality becomes available.

Randy_J
    Active Contributor
    How about now with iOS 11? Apple opened up screen sharing, and competitor apps already support iOS 11 screen sharing. Granted, it's view only, and not remote control, but it would still be better than what we have.
    Rolf1
    New Contributor
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled iOS 11 remote support.

With iOS out now, I noticed that LogMe in is offering the ability to connect to iPhones and iPads to remote support. When is GoToAssist going to get this feature?
    GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi Rolf,

I do not have an ETA for this currently, the capability has only just been added by Apple with iOS 11 and we are still in the process of transitioning GoToAssist over to the LogMeIn systems. Once the transition is complete and have upgraded the customer base to our first LogMeIn release we will be able to review new features. I will definitely be announcing any news about this to the community once it is available.