Forum Discussion

RafalW
Active Contributor
7 years ago

GoTo Opener encountered an error after initialization: The server deliveredthe unexpected content

Hi
I cannot start remote session with GoTo Opener.
I've got an error after initialization:
"The server delivered the unexpected content-type application/x-msdownload.
Failed to download GoToAssist from our servers."
I have already tried to run session with GoToAssist Attended App and it works with no issues.
Unfortunately it's not a solution for me since the link to Fastsupport site is in our application and it's not easy to modify our software.

• Finally I solved the issue by adding server certificate. After comparing with one system working, two certificates were missing. Since it was late Friday and haven't had time to verify which one is must, so I added both:

VeriSign Universal Root Certification Authority
    DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA
    Just for my notes, could you verify which one exactly was missing (is used by your web services)?

Rafal

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

RafalW  Sorry about that.  Have you tried accessing fastsupport.com from any other computers on the same network to rule out a firewall problem?

RafalW
      Active Contributor

Yes, I started it on my laptop connected to the same router and GoTo Opener run with no issues.
      There is no any firewall or antyvirus running on a computer which has the problem. Also I'm logged in as an Administrator.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

RafalW  What operating system is being affected?

Which browser versions were tested?

If locally connected to the network, have you tested safemode for anything unseen that may be blocking the connection?