Forum Discussion

mkeaton
Frequent Contributor
3 months ago

"New" Softphone Toggle missing.. for some?

Hello! So this morning All my Contact Center users got reset and when that occurred some lost their wrap up timer pop up. This has occurred before and we would change pop up and reset cookies.. but what actually fixed it was tuning OFF the "new softphone" in the settings. Well,  I seem to have that option but  the user this is effecting doesn't seem to have that toggle at all?

Here is  hers:

Here is mine:

So, I guess I need to know if the new softphone toggle has been  removed for users? if so how do we fix the wrap up timer no longer popping up?  Second question, why would I have different options than my users? Is it because i'm a super admin?  Do others still see the toggle for the new softphone? 

Thank you for any help!

• Its missing for us as well.

It has caused alot of confusion as the new soft phone doesnt have the same abilities as the old soft phone.

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

Hi cgiles32 , welcome to the GoTo Community and mkeaton lovely to see you as always, 

Our team reviewed the thread, this is expected as part of the softphone rollout that is currently specific to your accounts.  To help clear up any confusion, someone from our team will be reaching out to you both. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

mkeaton
        Frequent Contributor

Have to love forced on you changes with zero communication. At least you are able to answer my stupid questions 😃

Thank you KateG  !