Forum Discussion

AdaS
New Contributor
3 years ago

Recent Update

It would be helpful to know when GoTo is going to send out an update that changes the settings in the desktop application. The update we received recently is not helpful, it changed the view under "Contacts" and it makes it more difficult to find contacts and use, we would prefer the way it was prior to this. What other updates did you push out that were intended to be helpful?

• Hi, 

The search bar is being added back into the application now.  Thanks for your patience while we reversed the change. 

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi AdaS, welcome to the community.

I apologize for any frustration the recent update has caused. Could you please provide some more details about the issues you are facing due to the update so I can share them with our team?

LHewlette
      New Contributor

Please change the Contact View back to the way it was.  Before the update I could have the app open on my desktop monitor and see a list of everyone's status on the right.  Now, I can only see one person at a time on the right and have to scroll and "view more" repeatedly to see everyone listed on the left.  The new view makes the app on our monitor useless.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

LHewlette AdaS   We recognized an issue with Contacts that was recently corrected.  Are you still seeing the same behavior there today? 

AdaS
      New Contributor

Dislike how the Contacts page is displayed, all over on the side bar rather than populating the whole screen. It was much easier to use before the update.

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback and it has been shared with our team.