Forum Discussion

alexnuno
Active Contributor
2 years ago

Tens of Thousands of Inbound Calls logged in a Month... to one person.

Hi There!  We have a couple of people experiencing this issue. About 2 to be exact, where their call history shows what the screenshot provided shows. Their inbound calls are logged thousands of tim...
    2 years ago

Just an update. According to support, apparently users have to use Pause Codes and log out and back into queues. I will be advising my users to try and do so, but this doesn't seem to be a very intuitive or user friendly solution since DnD is such a core expected feature. I was really hoping GoTo would be able to just change how the reports handle the call data and/or how the system handles the call scenario. I will inquire about this.

"Hi Alex,

Thank you for this information. The fact that they do not use pause codes neither log out or back is what is causing problems on the reports. The system identifies as if they're busy when on DND and sends the calls multiple times to their extensions as it always hits voicemail. We do not recommend this practice. 

Please get them to use appropriate pause codes and to log out after every shift and let me know if this issue persists after this change. Bellow you will find links for how to use pause codes and how to login and log out:

Thank you,
    Lili | Support Engineer"