Forum Discussion

skino2au
Active Contributor
7 months ago

All Past & Future Webinars Are Gone From Dashboard??? Help!

We had a webinar finish about 13 hours ago and when logging in to gotowebinars today, we noticed all scheduled future webinars and all the past webinars are now gone from the dashboard! I upgraded to the new look to see if that fixes anything but to no avail. Help!

GlennD
    7 months ago

The GoToWebinar service appears to be restored, I am able to access the dashboard, schedule and start a webinar. The team will update the status page once they are sure it is 100% stable.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi skino2au, welcome to the community.

I apologize for any frustration. We just started to receive reports of issues with the service when you posted and we are investigating the cause now. 

skino2au
      Active Contributor

Ok, thanks for the update, please let me know here when it is fixed as we need to register people asap for the next webinar this coming Monday. 

• Same for me. Have been in the telephone support queue for 17 minutes...

skino2au
        Active Contributor
        Prob a good idea to update that page asap as that's the first place I checked before posting. Will ease people's minds that you are aware of the situation and that it's not isolated to individual users.
    wgerard
    New Contributor

I have the same issue.  All current and past webinars missing from dashboard.  We emailed our mailing list today and were rapidly collecting sign-ups.  Please address as soon as possible.   Thank you, Will

Fran_Simon
    Valued Contributor

Yesterday 

we had a webinar with over 2,600 people registered. I noticed only 412 people were logged in, which is less than 17%. Our typical attendance rate is 25% and that would have been 650.  I knew there was a problem when I noticed so few people in the session.

We received emails from about 60 people, but I know more than that were blocked from joining due to the low attendance rate.

The emails I received were split between people using the app on their iPhones and those using computers. Many reported trying on both types of devices. Some reported an error message, and some reported being required to download the app even though it was already installed. Others reported having to fill out a never-ending registration form in a loop even though they were registered.

So far Technical Support has been no help. I've now been on hold for almost an hour. Help from someone out there? The webinar ID 572-601-987.  Case number:20125841  .

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi Fran_Simon,

A 3rd party experienced a service outage yesterday which resulted in some of our services being disrupted. As soon as we were aware of the issue our Engineers began monitoring the 3rd party's status and worked to restore service as soon as possible. Status updates were posted to our Service Status page and ultimately service was restored.

Fran_Simon
        Valued Contributor
        Thanks for letting me know. I saw bacribe to Status Alerts, but I did not get it until this morning.