Forum Discussion

AnitaBluepie
New Contributor
4 years ago

Go To Webinar Organization Key and Webinar Keys

Where can I find the Organization Key and the Webinar Keys?  

AshC
    4 years ago

AnitaBluepie  The Webinar Key will be in the registration url link, while the Organizer Key is visible when you create an auth token, and the response comes back including the Account Key. The Organizer Key can also be found by signing into your account on the website, selecting My Account from the menu in the upper right, then Billing from the menu in the upper right. Your Organizer Key will be visible in the browser address bar.

(edited solution 6/30/22 GlennD)

• The solution is NOT correct. 

To get the Organizer Key go to My Account => Billing, in the URL you will see the ID

Should be something like billing.goto.com/account/XXXX/subscriptions, XXXX is the Organizer Key

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Thanks, we have updated the solution to include that.

Chris Droessler
    Respected Contributor

What lock do these keys unlock?

Is this for telephone access to a webinar?

AnitaBluepie
      New Contributor

You need the organization key if you want to connect the webinars to the e-mail software via automation. This identifies the company or the provider. And for each webinar you then need the individual webinar key.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

AnitaBluepie  The Webinar Key will be in the registration url link, while the Organizer Key is visible when you create an auth token, and the response comes back including the Account Key. The Organizer Key can also be found by signing into your account on the website, selecting My Account from the menu in the upper right, then Billing from the menu in the upper right. Your Organizer Key will be visible in the browser address bar.

(edited solution 6/30/22 GlennD)

pablo3432
    New Contributor
    You can get those when you get an authorization token. The values are right there:

{
        "access_token": "eyJra...",
        "token_type": "Bearer",
        "refresh_token": "eyJra...",
        "expires_in": 3600,
        "account_key": "9999999",
        "email": "user@test.com",
        "firstName": "John",
        "lastName": "Doe",
        "organizer_key": "1234567890123456789",
        "version": "3",
        "account_type": ""