Forum Discussion

gerohero
Active Contributor
8 months ago

Hamachi Cancellation And Refund

I want to make a cancellation for my subscription because the subscription is auto renewal and charged into my bank account. I can't remove my card from payment method and now I have been charged even I don't want to subscribe it. I never have a plan to subscribe the Hamachi premium (256 computers). Can you make a cancellation and refund back to me?

I live in Malaysia and there is no contact support from Malaysia.

• Hi gerohero, I have opened a support ticket for you and someone will contact you to assist.

• I am currently using Hamachi Network Standard and noticed that my subscription was automatically renewed for another year (billing date: 2024/7/7), which was not my intention. Therefore, I would like to request a refund for this charge.

My original subscription was valid until 2024/7/7, and I purchased two Hamachi Network Standard subscriptions on 2024/7/5. I intended one to extend the current service and the other to establish a new network in the future.

Please reply via email as there is no option for Taiwan in the phone selections.

Thank you.

• Hi, 

I use the program some years now,

i dont know how i did it, but i see two active subscriptions,

And today i got billed for second time,

There is no reason for two subscription , i use the program for one network,

Can i cancel the second subscription and get refund for the second billing?

Thanks,

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi techspot,

I see that you already tried calling Support but disconnected before speaking to anyone. I have completed the support ticket for you and someone will be in contact to assist you with this.

• I want to cancel my current Hamachi subscription (seems to renewed on the 3rd of June) and the selection for automated renewal. Unfortunatelly, there doesn’t seem to be a way through my panel to do it by myself. Also, I wish to get a refund for my credit card charge (invoice number IN93AA1186857). Thank you in advance for your help.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi NikolaosCha, I have opened a support ticket for you and someone will be in contact to assist. 

• Hello, i wanted to cancell my standard subscription but i don't found the place to do it, i looked for my payment information. it was empty so i think it wouldn't renew automatically. Today it has renew automatically by paypal.

I don't want to renew it this year. I want to cancell it and have a refund.

Can you help me please¿?

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi masterwork,

I see that you already called and started a support ticket, someone will be in contact to assist further.

HYChan
    New Contributor

I want to cancel the subscription, please assist me. 

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi HYChan, I see that you already called and started a support ticket, someone from support will contact you to assist further. 

HYChan
        New Contributor

I have started a support ticket but it asked me to call a number.  I cant communicate well on phone. 

• I already open Case number:20240957 but I can't confirm submit the request.I want use to end of the year 2024 and the time remaining from my subscriptions. I don't want renewal auto. Please tell me. it's difficult to talk on the phone in English.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi Taanott, your support ticket was created and someone from support will be in contact to assist you. 

RowanImm
    New Contributor

Can anyone help me to change my payment from autopay to manual pay?

Because the subscription is auto renewal and charged into my Credit Card, I can't remove my card from payment method. Also i can't find Payment Options in  Admin Menu to turn off Autopay.

I live in Indonesia and there is no contact support from Indonesia.

Thank You.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi RowanImm,

I have opened a support ticket for you and someone will contact you to assist.

RowanImm
        New Contributor

Dear GlennD,

Hopefully it's been set to off for autopayment.

Thank You.

SAW1
    New Contributor

Hello,

I need to cancel my annual Hamachi Standard subscription. I just realised there was a charge on 21/03/2024, order ID LWRKCO3L710000B. I haven't used it for the last few months. Could you please help me to cancel the subscription and issue a refund? No speaking good English to call the support. Please use email.

Thanks.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi SAW1,

I have opened a support ticket for you and someone will be in contact to assist.

SAW1
        New Contributor

Hi Glenn, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Can you please tell me where can I find the support ticket?

Thanks.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi gerohero, I have opened a support ticket for you and someone will contact you to assist.

klcomputer
      New Contributor

I subscribed 3 weeks, and the speed is horrible, you can check your record of my activities  ,barely can use the services. Unfortunately Hamachi had charge me an annual fee and I cant find any option to cancel my service, very fishy and unethical and the subscription is auto renewal and charged into Credit Card. I can't remove my card from payment method either.  Can you pls make a cancellation and refund back to me?

I live in Malaysia and there is no contact support from Malaysia.

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi klcomputer,

You purchased an annual plan which is why you were charged. I will open a support ticket for you and your request.

Dhom
      Active Contributor

i have 1 subscription last yr. and i renew 1 subscription, but this april 2024 i have 2 subscription how to refund ?

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi Dhom, I see that you called our support and a ticket has been created. Someone will be in contact with you to assist. 

gerohero
      Active Contributor

Thanks for the assist GlennD.

Pablo from GoTo Customer Support already help me to solved this matter. My subscription has been cancel and now I'm waiting for the refund. Will update later once I received the refund.

gerohero
        Active Contributor
        I already received the refund today. Thanks for the assist.