cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
massemj
New Contributor

Issue with remote management and Avast

I am unable to type into the Avast password fields after using logmein to remotely access the pc. I tried locking out the pc keyboard, switching between keyboard options on logmein and switching keyboards on the system doing the remoting. Is there a bug with logmein and Avast the prevents field access?

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Issue with remote management and Avast

Hello,

We are not aware of any specific conflicts with Avast, however there may be a priviledge issue with the User Account you are logged in under.  Have you been able to test any other users on the problem PC?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
massemj
New Contributor

Happens under different profiles both admin and non admin. I am able to type with other programs: word, excel ect. but when avast asks for authroization into the admin section of its program the remote keyboard will not type anything. You have to sit there and wait for the cancel time to tick down to zero. Locally the user is able to type into this field with no issues however.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Is there any way you can reistall on one of the affected machines by first saving, then running the program setup as Administrator?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!