cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Azores44
New Contributor

No Connection

Hello! Apologies in advance, I do not have a lot of tech experience here on a system that was set up by someone else, so I appreciate your patience. 

In a nutshell, over the years I have been  able to reliably remotely connect from my home laptop to my workplace computer via Hamachi LogMeIn. During this time, in the Hamachi panel, I could also see a few other workplace machines with active connections I also had the ability to remotely connect to if necessary.

A few days ago, I suddenly saw in my home laptop Hamachi panel, that I no longer had a connection to my workplace computer (please see screenshot via link below), although connections to the other 2 workplace computers seem to still be active.

Hamachi Panel Screenshot (home laptop):https://snipboard.io/WZtjp8.jpg 

What would be the things I should check on my workplace computer that might explain why there is no longer a Hamachi connection to this computer? I assume the issue is on the workplace computer as the other 2 connections still look to be active. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GaborO
GoTo Contributor

Re: No Connection

Hi @Azores44!

According to the screenshot, the Hamachi client on your workplace computer is not online or is not online in the same network.

So, please, check if:

- the Hamachi Tunneling Engine (or Hamachi2Svc) is running,

- the client is online, connected to the server (the client/computer name is displayed in the second row, below the IP adresses), and
 - the client is online in the same network (a green dot is displayed in front of the name, written in bold black).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GaborO
GoTo Contributor

Hi @Azores44!

According to the screenshot, the Hamachi client on your workplace computer is not online or is not online in the same network.

So, please, check if:

- the Hamachi Tunneling Engine (or Hamachi2Svc) is running,

- the client is online, connected to the server (the client/computer name is displayed in the second row, below the IP adresses), and
 - the client is online in the same network (a green dot is displayed in front of the name, written in bold black).

Azores44
New Contributor

OK, I think I got it figured out. Thank you so much for your help!