cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob28
Active Contributor

Re: Windows OS Version and Build Number in LogMeIn Central

It's disappointing that LMI cannot address relatively simple reporting challenge - they already capture the information at device detail level ;o(

I have scaled down my LMI footprint this year, and for customers who are interested in integrating IT and cybersecurity management - we move completely to M365 platform - endpoint management, inventory, configuration,  protection etc. 

Adrian_Forte
Active Contributor

Re: Windows OS Version and Build Number in LogMeIn Central

It really is. I don't want to scale down. I don't want to switch products. We all know what a pain in the backside that is. Starting all over, getting a new vendor, and then hoping they weren't selling you a lot of false promises. I would much rather they just fix this. I bet a lot of us are programmers here, and we're not so easily fooled about how long something takes. A good programming team could pump out a corrected inventory system in a week, a couple of weeks tops if we're doing a paranoid level of bug checking. Which, let's face it, this is LMI, so no bug checking is going to happen. So, yeah, a week or so.