cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Analytics - Pause Reasons by Agent

Analytics - Pause Reasons by Agent

Currently the agent can select a reason they are pausing yet as a supervisor I cant see any breakdown of those options, so why have them? The only good this does if the supervisor is watching the queue LIVE and can see the reasons there and only there.

We would like to see a break down of pauses reasons selected by the agent. Included would be for how long they are on pause and the reason they selected.

8 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

alexh521

Any updates on this? As a Partner, i have dozens of Customers on GTC who would also like to see this become available because, without it, pause reasons are pointless. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Accepted

@alexh521 this is currently on the roadmap, however, I do not have a timeline for the implementation. We will update the Community when it is available. 

jstrittmatter
Active Contributor

Any  update on this information being made available. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@jstrittmatter I don't have an update from the team yet, I'm afraid, but will continue to check in and post an update as soon as I hear. 

CallCenterMngr

Hi Team!

I would LOVE to be able to view detailed reports of agent availability statuses within GoTo. This way I am able to manage who is "abusing" the pause option. For example if an agent asked to use the rest room multiple times a day and disappears for 10+mins each time.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

@CallCenterMngr thanks for your idea, this has been shared with the team. 

HCarreiro

Hello! I have the same need.  Agents are abusing on pauses. We need a detailed report, by agent, with that information.

By the other side, we have to prove to their Union (in Brazil) that the legal pauses are being respected.