cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taylorschools

GoTo Resolve remote connection

I work for a school district and we use GoTo Resolve as a remote desktop connection. When we first got the program and started using it we loved it and worked great. We ordered and subscribed and pay for the service. About a week ago or so tho, whenever i would remote into a computer it ran super bad, super laggy, can not even really do anything on it because it runs so bad. We do connect via wifi but i feel like that shouldnt be the issue because it was wifi connection from the start and it ran fine in the beginning. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
rixmario

Re: GoTo Resolve remote connection

We're a county government, using a wired connection for most things and we are having the exact same problem, in addition to sometimes it will connect but only show a black screen. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: GoTo Resolve remote connection

@rixmario@taylorschools welcome to the GoTo Community, sorry to hear you are having issues with GoTo Resolve. 

Can you let me know if you reviewed the symptoms mentioned in this article and tried the troubleshoots? 

@rixmario regarding the black screen, I found this thread addressing a similar issue, does this help? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training