cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EasyGuy
New Contributor

GoToResolve Performance Issues?

Good morning. For several months, all of our GoToResolve users have been experiencing issues in connecting with our customers. For reference, we have about 25-30 people that use GTR, and we use it to log into customer locations (we do not typically use the unattended function, but send them through the support website). 

We are running into an inability to pull files back sometimes, dropped connections sometimes, and getting a message that says, "Control Has Been Suspended." When I say sometimes, I would estimate that roughly 40-50% of our logins result in these types of issues. 

We have reached out to GoToResolve and have sent several log files and more, but we have not had a response on next steps. Is anybody else experiencing these issues? We were told by a service technician that our company is the only one experiencing it, so it is not likely the GTR product. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. 

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: GoToResolve Performance Issues?

Hi @EasyGuy, welcome to the community.

I apologize for the frustration. I located your connectivity ticket and escalated it for an update.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
EasyGuy
New Contributor

Thank you, the GTR team is in contact with us and working through things. 

Fogas_Suporte
New Contributor

“We also experience frequent connection drops, and often we can’t even access the equipment. We’re accessing the device via mobile data, and I searched the forum to find more information

Fogas_Suporte_0-1715891930083.png

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Fogas_Suporte, welcome to the community.

Mobile networks can be tricky. If you click on the Stream Settings icon you can get some information about your current connection and also adjust the quality 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Fogas_Suporte
New Contributor

On my console, only these fields appear, I can’t choose Stream Quality  

Fogas_Suporte_0-1715944983737.png