cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benedikt
New Contributor

Unable to download customer application using join.gotoresolve.com

Hello,

we are German GoTo Resolve users experiencing the following problem since yesterday: 

To establish a support session our users use join.gotoresolve.com instead of helpdesk.me. That's because of the fact that join.gotoresolve.com is displaying German language and helpdesk.me is displaying English language.

If the site join.gotoresolve.com is used we've got the problem that the customer is not able to download the customer application needed to control the computer. To reproduce the problem it seems to be necessary that the supporter uses the control function instead of viewing only. The customer gets the notification "Fehler beim Herunterladen der Anwendung" which should be translated to something like "Error (while) downloading the application".  Helpdesk.me is working as expected.
The problem with join.gotoresolve.com was reproduced with different networks (corporate and home office) and private/corporate computers.

I already have created a ticket with the GoTo support but would like to know if other users have got the same problem and if it's a bigger/global problem.

Can somebody test their GoTo Resolve session with join.gotoresolve.com and post some feedback please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to download customer application using join.gotoresolve.com

Hi,

Thanks for the report, alerted engineering and the issue has been fixed an hour ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Br,

Robi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Benedikt
New Contributor

It seems to be that the problem got fixed now.

GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the report, alerted engineering and the issue has been fixed an hour ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Br,

Robi