Display which technician is currently connected to an unattended computer in a team account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display which technician is currently connected to an unattended computer in a team account

0 Kudos

When i choose the unattended session i saw a expert use a session but i want to know wich expert it is.

Sometimes i need to contact an expert which is using a unattended session to know when is going to release it.

I am GoToAssist administrator in my company and I have 105 experts who can connect to sessions unattended.
I would like to know which technician uses a session unattended when it is busy.

Thanks

9 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Hi,

If you have Unattended Support installed on your computer, you can get the technician's email address by right clicking the icon > Unattended Access > Technician Info
troglotech
Active Contributor
That's cool!

Can we now have two different accounts access the same unattended client install (at different times)?
Sylvain FOURNES
Thank you for the answer. I misspoke and I'll try to be clearer.I am GoToAssist administrator in my company and I have 105 experts who can connect to sessions unattended.
I would like to know which technician uses a session unattended when it is busy.

example image below, I would like to know who uses the server connectionSOLARENN

Ken Jackson
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how can I identify which tech has a customer "in session" ?.

how can I identify which tech has a customer "in session" ? I can create a report to show past sessions, but can't seem to find how to report current sessions.
Our tech's are geographically spread, and It's time consuming asking each in turn if they are working on a specific customer.
Ken Jackson

Thank you for contacting GetGo Customer Care.

I apologize for the delay in response as we were experiencing high support volume.

Were you able to receive assistance regarding your support request?

I am afraid to say that this is currently not a feature we have for GoToAssist Remote Support. However, I would be happy to put in a product enhancement request on your behalf.

I do apologize for the inconvenience as this would be a very helpful and convenient tool.

If you have any additional questions or need further clarification regarding this matter, please feel free to reply directly or visit us at our Support Center at help.citrix.com/support. Our Support Centers include Self Help files and our Customer Care Contact Information.

Please NOTE: My office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM M-F PDT. If you reach me outside these hours I will not be able to respond. If this is an emergency, please contact us by going here: http://help.citrix.com/contactus-c

Best Regards,

John Yi | Customer Care Support Coordinator

Ken Jackson
Thank you for getting back to me. I am able to confirm that this is already a noted product enhancement request. The more attention this enhancement request receives, we will be able to change the priority and attention given to this feature for a future release. I have gone ahead and added you to the list of customers requesting this feature. I apologize for the inconvenience
Ken Jackson
E-mail just received :

I hope you are having a great day. I wanted to update you on the product enhancement request we discussed yesterday.

The current situation I was able to receive from our developers can be seen below:

"Right now we're focusing on getting the next-gen platform done for November, but once we have that then adding such features will be much easier."

Unfortunately, there is no ETA. However, there has been a lot of attention toward this product enhancement request and will most likely be added after November.

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Hi, the team is definitely aware of this Idea and have expressed an interest in looking into it after the major work they are currently doing is completed. However "and will most likely be added after November" should be seen as subject to change. I will update the status of this Idea to Planned once I have word that development work on it has begun.
Ken Jackson
Thank you. At least we know it just won't be consigned to the "back burner " !