cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToAssist Mac 10.15 Catalina support

@Adrienne2  Your customers are always going to utilize the same version of software that you do.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Adrienne2
New Contributor

Hello, I updated my  software. Had a customer go to the fastsupport.com website. They typed in the support key and received the same error. 

Adrienne2
New Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 5.51.03 PM.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Adrienne2 If you're still experiencing errors with this mac client, please call into support so they can assist with troubleshooting the problem machine:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-remote-support/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-g2ar...

Shaun77
Active Contributor

Well now GTA doesn't work at all. I was trying to launch it and create a session and it just spins on "Creating session".

I deleted the app, and tried launching a session from the website, it installs GTA version 1673, and same thing. Just spins on creating session.

It does this with a new session or trying to conenct to any of the machines in my unatended list. 

So basically I can no longer work at all! 

This is absurd. 2+ years of notice the change to 64-bit was coming, the deadline has passed, and GTA is totally broken!

studio1

Any time estimates when this will be fixed? We just need to know if we need to drop gotoassist and switch to a new solution.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@studio1  As long as your expert is running versoin 4.7, then everything should be working.  Please create a case with Customer Support if you're still experiencing difficulty.

Shaun77
Active Contributor

Can anyone recommend an alternative? We're going to move our clients and company off GTA since they obviously have no interest in fixing it. We can't continue working with all these issues.

Most of the time when we try creating a session on a Mac, it just hangs on "Creating Support Session" so we can't even use GTA.

When it does work, we have to change to light mode because they can't be bothered to fix the text in dark mode.

They've had well over 2 years to get 64bit and dark mode working properly. What we spend on GTA is better spent on something that actually works. 

Clifford

Is anyone else having issues with the display of devices when Dark mode is enabled on Catalina? I am running Version: 4.7 Build 1673.

Jazmine_Clough
GoTo Contributor

In the Mojave/Catalina OS
Go to System Preferences: System and Security, Privacy Tab Click padlock at bottom of screen to unlock and make changes, Then go to
 ACCESSIBILITY TAB,( Click the lock at the bottom to make changes), enter credentials, then put check marks anything LMI(LogMeIn or G2p GoToMyPC Related (for your plan, including GoToAssist if subscribed) also look for BASH (very important for mouse control) and AESERVER as well ,
For Catalina users: Then go down to all other folders especially Full Disk Access and SCREEN RECORDER put check marks, for Logmein Client, LMI Gui Agent and so forth, This will only show up if you are Catalina, Everyone else (Mojave users) Its Just Accessibility
Click lock to save changes, and then restart if that doesn’t work go back again two more times Restart and that should, do it.

Same applies to GoToMeeting and GoToAssist