cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsips

Is there a way to send a daily report to users with overdue incidents assigned to them?

I am trying to improve the service levels of my team, and in some other tools I have seen the ability to send a daily report to each user with a list of overdue tickets assigned to them. Is this possible?
4 REPLIES 4
Dan Lee

Re: Is there a way to send a daily report to users with overdue incidents assigned to them?

Yes this can be done.

If you go to Incidents > Reports and Queues, and create a shared report that shows incidents that are:
* open
* overdue
* assigned to "logged on user"

then you can get each user to go an create an email schedule to be sent daily at a specific time...

I've attached a couple of screenshots which might help.

Regards,

Dan

jsips

Re: Is there a way to send a daily report to users with overdue incidents assigned to them?

So I like this option, but would LOVE the ability to just force it to send to everyone with >1 incident. That way, I don't have to ask each person to set it up (which becomes difficult as people join/leave the org). Is that part possible?
Lynn Coleman

I agree with jsips. As the manager, I would like to assign who gets the reports and not depend on each individual creating thier own emails schedule
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Lynn, Jeff,

Great suggestion - this was one of the considerations we thought about when we originally built our dashboard queues, but we decided not to build it in originally. We've added +2 against this feature request internally.

What I recommend people do as a workaround is create a Message with URLs to Dashboard Queues users might be interested in.

Luke