cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crescita
New Contributor

E-mail notification after a missing call for the call queue extension

Need to configure e-mail notification after a missing call for the call queue extention, how can we do that please?

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Need to configure e-mail notification after a missing call for the call queue extention

Hi @Crescita, Welcome to the Community. 

I know you can set up email notifications for voicemails, but I'm checking with the team on setting up emails for just missed calls. 

I will follow up when I hear back. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Crescita
New Contributor

Re: Need to configure e-mail notification after a missing call for the call queue extention

Thanks in advance. Yes for users voicemail it works but we need for missed calls in a call queue

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Need to configure e-mail notification after a missing call for the call queue extention

@Crescita you can enable text messaging for missed calls and view reports, however, I don't see a way to generate emails around missed calls at this time. 

Crescita
New Contributor

The option exist for users and works. Just can find the same for queues strangly?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

There are tools coming to Contact Center that would help identify missed calls, but in this scenario the call would returned to the queue for another agent.

Can you explain a bit more about how you use GoTo Connect and how this feature would enhance the experience? It helps to have context around how you would use it when sharing feedback with the team. Thanks.