cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pdxmunkel
New Contributor

GoTo plugin in Teams How to dock and Increase Favorites

Does anyone know how to dock the dialer in the GoTo plugin in Teams?  Same for the new call notification window.  Also looking for ways to increase the number of "Favorites" that show in GoTo in Teams.  I expand my favorites, then chat in Teams and then have to expand again.  

Overall very happy with GoTo in Teams so far.

Thanks, 

Mike

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: GoTo plugin in Teams

Hi @pdxmunkel , 

Welcome to the GoTo Community! 

This article explains how to use docked mode to place the softphone into the app instead of having the softphone in a separate window. 

I don't have Teams set up, but give me a few days and I'll check with the team. Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear it's working out. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
pdxmunkel
New Contributor

Thank you for that but that only works in the GoTo app not the plugin for Teams.

Mike

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@pdxmunkel I checked with the team, docking isn't possible with GoTo Teams plugin unfortunately. 

For the Favorites part, is the issue of wanting to have more favorites or that it closes when you chat? I want to ensure I understand your experience. Thanks!  

pdxmunkel
New Contributor

For the favorites I want to be able to see when my coworkers are on the phone.  Using the GoTo app I would make a point of never leaving the Phone tab so I didn't have to expand over and over all day.  Now that I am using the plug-in in Teams I constantly go back and forth between GoTo and Chat's in Teams.  Every time I go back to GoTo I need to expand the list again.  Having the ability to have 50-100 favorites without it always contracting would be great.  I do not need more favorites, just for the favorites list to stop contracting every time I go out of the window and back in again.  As I mentioned this was an issue in GoTo app as well but I just dealt with it.

Thanks! 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

HI @pdxmunkel

I appreciate your response. There isn't a way to extend the favorites list, I did share this feedback with the team. 

They mentioned some alternatives, like using the attendant console or using Quick Dial in the Softphone or as a workaround, opening the GoTo tab in teams in a new “teams window,” though it is understood that you want to work with the Teams plugin. 

Again, I appreciate your sharing your experience, it's very helpful to hear.