cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hops

How to communicate with employees

Greetings! Our department has recently moved to remote work.

We use GoToMeet for work meetings several times a month. But I don't think it's enough, I want something for more frequent communication both for work and informal, what do you use for this maybe there are messengers or GoToConnect would be good for this.

I would like not to lose our team atmosphere and always be in touch.

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: How to communicate with employees

Hi @Hops, welcome to the community.

GoTo Meeting has a Business Messaging feature that the admin on your account can enable for everyone to use. You can create Channels for specific groups or topics where your members can chat together.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Sophy
Active Contributor

Re: How to communicate with employees

Hello! I think you're right, a few times a month is not enough. Of course a lot depends on your activity, but you still need to stay in touch. We use messenger for this purpose, there are many of them today, you need to choose the most comfortable one for you, then your employees can at any moment clarify something about work or just find out how someone is doing. There are many articles with tips on how to organize work with colleagues and with clients if you work remotely, I liked this one https://www.helpwire.app/blog/how-to-build-remote-support-team/