cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masaaki
New Contributor

Is there a way to view all users in a ring group using the GoTo Connect api?

Currently, we have a dial plan with phone numbers that connect to ring groups that then ring a list of users.  After looking through the API documentation in both the admin and connect pages I can't find any routes that list the users/extensions that are included in those ring groups/dial plans.

We currently aren't using groups, so the only way to group users would be in those specified ring groups.  Is there a route that can list users that are in their own groups?  Also after looking through the API it looks like I would need an account key for that main phone number, is there an easy way to grab that?

Thank you for your time, and if there is a better place to put these questions please let me know, also sorry for saying the word group so many times!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Is there a way to view all users in a ring group using the GoTo Connect api?

Hi @masaaki welcome to the GoTo Community. I've not been able to get specific feedback around ring group (and the number of times you used the word group was just fine). 

If you weren't able to find a resolution with the API article you can reach out to support

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Is there a way to view all users in a ring group using the GoTo Connect api?

Hi @masaaki welcome to the GoTo Community. I've not been able to get specific feedback around ring group (and the number of times you used the word group was just fine). 

If you weren't able to find a resolution with the API article you can reach out to support

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training