cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MGracia
New Contributor

Re: Mass issues with Headset Controls

Hi @KateG , the customer support link you provided does not appears to be working. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @MGracia, sorry about that. It should work now if you try again.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
jseibert
Visitor

Same issue here and it's VERY frustrating. I have spent countless hours troubleshooting this issue and speaking with support. I was told by support that ANY headset that is compatible with the computer is compatible with the softphone. Ironically, the support engineer I spoke with today told me that his headset doesn't even work with the app. The volume and mute buttons work, but not the answer button. We use Poly Voyagers, when I push the button to answer the call, I even hear the announcement "answering call" so it must be something with the app. 

A twist:

I was able to get the buttons to work on 2 devices.  I turned off Windows Bluetooth, and connected Bluetooth the dongle that came with the headset. The answer button works most of the time. Using the same method on our other devices, I cannot get the buttons to work. Please escalate this issue to engineering. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @jseibert welcome to the Community, 

I will certainly share your feedback and experience with the team, thank you. 

I do see a level 2 agent has tried to contact you and recently sent an email, please continue to work with them to get a resolution. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training