cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkeaton
Contributor

Ringtone For Internal Calls (or Internal Directory Calls)

Hey, so I was trying to find out if its possible to set differnt ring tones for internal calls vs normal incoming/outgoing calls. I found some dicsussion on the Idea's side of the forums and they had soeme work aournds noted.  So my first questions is,

Is this still something GoTo doesn't support?

If that answer is yes, then I was hoping someone could speak on the work around in this post:

https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoTo-Connect-Community-Ideas/Differentiate-between-internal-and-ext...

It mentions creating a directory and then somehow assigning a different ring tone to  that directory but  I can figure out how. I looked at the support pages and the nothing mentions the ringtone option. 

Any idea how to do that? Or if there any easier work around that would be amazing! Our old Toshiba system was able to do this so seems odd that its not a built in feature.

Thank you in advance either way!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Ringtone For Internal Calls (or Internal Directory Calls)

Hi @mkeaton, good to see you! 

This is not something that can be done through GoTo's software natively at this time. 

The workaround involves Yealink Hardware specifically. When they upload a group of contacts, they can pick between different ringtones that are readily available on Yealink's WEBUI.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @mkeaton, good to see you! 

This is not something that can be done through GoTo's software natively at this time. 

The workaround involves Yealink Hardware specifically. When they upload a group of contacts, they can pick between different ringtones that are readily available on Yealink's WEBUI.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
mkeaton
Contributor

We do have Yealink phones but I have zero idea what your talking about with the webUI stuff so thats over my head. I will just tell them its not available at this time lol

Thank you!!