cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
water1
Active Contributor

Shared Voicemail Email Issue

We're new to GoTo Connect and recently set up a shared voicemail box . We sent numerous test messages without incident but had an employee leave a voicemail this morning and no email came through. We have another shared voicemail that we've been using that seems to work, but now I'm wondering if we've missed any because an email didn't go through.

Has anyone had issues with these emails being generated? Are there any logs on the GoTo Connect side that would show why the email wasn't generated? I ran a message trace on our email server and don't show any inbound emails from GoTo that were blocked for spam or junk. I was able to retrieve the voicemail by dialing the extension but that's what we are trying to avoid.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
water1
Active Contributor

Re: Shared Voicemail Email Issue

Support wasn't able to identify a specific issue, there are no logs available it sounds like for emails generated (or not generated) for voicemails, but we haven't had an issue since. I'm cautiously optimistic that was just a one time thing. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

@water1 sorry for the delay with a response here, where you able to find a resolution with customer support? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
water1
Active Contributor

Support wasn't able to identify a specific issue, there are no logs available it sounds like for emails generated (or not generated) for voicemails, but we haven't had an issue since. I'm cautiously optimistic that was just a one time thing. Thank you.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@water1 thanks for sharing your experience here. Glad to hear things have been going better. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training