cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3DTowing

System Wide Forwarding

Hi Everyone

I am new and just setting up our GoTo system. I used to use Scheduling or Time Frames to be able to direct all our calls after hours to our night staff...I know I can do the same in GOTO, but what I would like to do is have this options a different way, so I could switch it earlier or later than the set scheduled time.

Is there a way to do this with the GOTO software?

Thank for your time guys

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: System Wide Forwarding

Hi @3DTowing Andy, welcome to the GoTo community! I understand that you're looking for a way to direct calls after hours to your night staff, and you want to be able to switch this option earlier or later than the set scheduled time. You can edit the dial plan to change the start/end time in the PBX admin from any browser.  If this isn't working for you, can you let me know a bit more about what's happening? Thanks! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: System Wide Forwarding

Hi @3DTowing Andy, welcome to the GoTo community! I understand that you're looking for a way to direct calls after hours to your night staff, and you want to be able to switch this option earlier or later than the set scheduled time. You can edit the dial plan to change the start/end time in the PBX admin from any browser.  If this isn't working for you, can you let me know a bit more about what's happening? Thanks! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training