cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkeaton
Frequent Contributor

VM to Email Delay

Hello, We have noticed since last week  (5/8) all voicemails that get turned into emails are just showing up this week, some delay'd as long as 4 days. None of them are showing transcription  - says internal error. I did start a ticket for this but wanted to let everyone else to know since we were apparently the first ones to say anything, you might check to see if this is working for you.

Because we are a medical office this delay is crazy and could cause some pt care issues for us. 

Here is an example, its still occurring today with about a 2-6 hour delay (top line of the screenshot) the others we just got, were from yesterday.

mkeaton_0-1715723815756.png

Really hoping this gets fixed quickly.  Its been an hour since I spoke to support and no acknowledgment yet on this issue from tier 3 - Voicemail to email-Case#20310341

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: VM to Email Delay

Hi @mkeaton

The team was made aware of the issue and they were able to identify the cause and correct it. They are now investigate why it happened in order to prevent it reoccurring. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
mkeaton
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting something here, I never received a call or an email (as promised by support yesterday).

mkeaton
Frequent Contributor

I received an update and they are saying this is not fixed. Part of the issue is also the VMs  aren't deleting from the phone side

I received a VM at 12:25 PM PST today and received the email with transcriptions at 12:28 PM, then just now received that same  VM to my phone 1 hour later at 1:25 PM PST  showing as new VM

The VM itself says it was received at 12:26 – my extensions is set to delete VMs once they have been emailed. This did not occur. Happening with multiple extensions.

@GlennD  - Wondering if you have any additional info on this?

This was the update i got at 9 AM today PST :

I am sorry for the delayed response, 

We are still working to get this issue resolved, as it has impacted the server your PBX is assigned to. We are waiting at the moment for an update from our developers once this is resolved. 

Please stand by as we will provide a response as soon as this is fixed but it seems that it is taking longer that expected to get resolved. 

Best regards, 

mkeaton
Frequent Contributor

Not sure why they are being so cryptic on the issue, I have been given zero info on how this is effecting our PBX, only that IT is, what is IT? what is the issue? Why did it take 4 business days to identify if its a server issue?  If it’s was server issue then something should be in place to identify errors.  Was it?  If not, is something in place now? How can this be prevented in the future?

This issue started on 5/8 and for some reason I haven't been given any answers on anything. 

How can I be contacted by a lead or manger to get some actual answers?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @mkeaton,

I apologize that the explanation was unclear. Simply put, the issue happened due to a failure in our alert system. Once the team was made aware of the issue on May 14th they quickly identified what happened and corrected it (around the time of your initial post). Since then they have taken steps to correct the issue with the alert system to prevent a similar failure happening again.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training