cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robbert2024
New Contributor

Voicemail messages - accessing stored messages

Hello,

I am just looking for some advice on where to find our voicemail messages on our GoTo connect service. We use it to forward voicemail messages to our organisation by e-mail, but would like to be able to access the original messages left on GoTo in the event we have any e-mail issues.

At the moment, we do not have the Record / Store voicemail option on the admin panel activated, but if we did where we can find the voice messages stored? We do not have any handset associated with our GoTo connect service and access our voicemails through forwarded e-mails from GoTo connect.

We did try activating the Record / Store voicemail option in order to use the following information on this link https://support.goto.com/connect/help/goto-connect-voicemail-guide but we did not have the admin 'phone' option on our admin panel as per the video - https://www.youtube.com/embed/eK9HoH0TC-g

So I am not sure where to look.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Robbert
1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Voicemail messages - accessing stored messages

Hi @Robbert2024,

Each line comes with a voicemail box built-in and you can access it in multiple ways. Since you mention not having any handsets I would assume that you are using the GoTo App on your computer? 

The first thing I would check and confirm is that your voicemail is not set to delete the message after it is forwarded by email. That way a copy of the voicemail will still be accessible in the desktop app. 

1. In the desktop app click on your profile in the top right corner and select Settings from the menu.
  2. In the Settings menu click on Voice and then Voicemail
  3. Make sure that Delete messages after emailing is not enabled

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training