cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WFI
Active Contributor

Web Chat Questions.

As we have spoken, some messages in GoTo web chat are failing to send. Will this happen if in case the client logs out or closes the Wicked web page in the middle of a conversation? or is this an issue on our website?

Also, currently, we can't see conversations that were marked as "Resolved". Is this a user permissions thing?

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Web Chat Questions.

Hi @WFI 

It does seem that if your customer is no longer available you may not be able to send a chat. Is it possible to share a screenshot of the error? 

Could you let me know where you are looking for Resolved conversations? 

You may also want to check out the training and Ask The Pros session for GoTo Connect offered here, both are great resources to help with your GoTo Connect questions. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
WFI
Active Contributor

Hello,

I'll ask my team for a photo.. As for the resolved completion because we're an ISP we need to be able to go back into old conversations, even resolved ones to look at past conversations, etc. We had this function using TIDIO Web Chat but cannot seem to see past resolved chats.

mkeaton
Contributor

Removed comment since after reading the other thread this wasn't what you were asking about. Unable to delete my comment all together. 

So have a nice holiday if you see this!