cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayhankaramancom
New Contributor

Withdrawal from Card

Even though my Virtual Card has no limit, the balance was withdrawn from the card. I stopped using you for a long time. I do not want to use. Could you please refund the last withdrawn balance? I'm having trouble reaching you. I can't open a ticket. I do not know what will I do?

3 REPLIES 3
ayhankaramancom
New Contributor

Re: Withdrawal from Card

The balance of my virtual card has decreased to - balance. This is definitely a problem between me and my bank. I am not using you at all and I request a refund of the fee charged. I want to cancel.
mkeaton
Contributor

Should call support,  no one on this discussion board  is going to be able to help you. 

Contact Us

GoTo
(removed GlennD)

If the card is a bank card/debit or credit then contact your bank/card issuer  directly and tell them its a fraudulent charge and to block future charges (if that's something they can do).

Never found GoTo billing support to be unreasonable,   so I would call them first.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @ayhankaramancom, welcome to the community.

mkeaton is correct, you should contact our toll-free support for assistance with any billing issues. I see that you did call, but it looks like you disconnected before speaking with a representative. I will arrange for someone from support to contact you and assist further.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training