cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackh

can we get text messages to go out in the same manor and a BB email address goes?

i use text messages to offer vendors opportunities but i don't want them to see the phone #'s im sending texts to. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: can we get text messages to go out in the same manor and a BB email address goes?

Hi @notmy_realname, checked with the team, and there currently isn't a way to create a BCC text group. you can create a campaign using Customer Engagement, but it's not blind I'm afraid. 

You may want to try creating an idea in our idea section where others can comment and vote on your suggestion and we will share it with the team.  

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: can we get text messages to go out in the same manor and a BB email address goes?

Hi @jackh welcome to the GoTo Community, 

To make sure I understand, you are looking to create a group text and BCC the contacts? If so, I don't see a way to do that but can check with the team. 

notmy_realname
Active Contributor

It takes longer, but I would be interested in your solution.

I just have folks sending texts individually (which is a bit of a drag and my reason for joining the community). 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @notmy_realname, checked with the team, and there currently isn't a way to create a BCC text group. you can create a campaign using Customer Engagement, but it's not blind I'm afraid. 

You may want to try creating an idea in our idea section where others can comment and vote on your suggestion and we will share it with the team.