cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matevz
New Contributor

GoTo Opener does not show up and GoToMeeting does not recognize my subscription plan

Hi everyone,

I have an active GoToMeeting Business subscription plan and recently the GoToMeeiting started acting as I would only use free trial version.

When I am in a web browser in my profile and start one of the existing rooms to host a meeting, the program doesn't go through GoTo Opener, but rather opens a web-based meeting, starts counting down 40 minutes and says that I am using free version and offers an upgrade. When I click upgrade, it takes me to the billing canter where the subscription is active and there is no upgrade is possible. What is wrong? Please help.

Regards, Matevz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoTo Opener does not show up and GoToMeeting does not recognize my subscription plan

Hi @Matevz

If you previously were using a 'Free' plan and then purchased a paid plan, then it is possible the prior account type is competing with the new one. 

Can you see the 'Free' plan online when you access the Billing section of your account?  If so, try to disable it there.  If not, please call into Customer Support so they can manually remove the conflicting plan and allow the full use of your desktop software.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoTo Opener does not show up and GoToMeeting does not recognize my subscription plan

Hi @Matevz

If you previously were using a 'Free' plan and then purchased a paid plan, then it is possible the prior account type is competing with the new one. 

Can you see the 'Free' plan online when you access the Billing section of your account?  If so, try to disable it there.  If not, please call into Customer Support so they can manually remove the conflicting plan and allow the full use of your desktop software.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Matevz
New Contributor

Hello,

this is completely true! I ticked the GoToMeeting Business plan in my Admin Center and now it is working. Thanks.

Matevz